The Centrum Advance range is a once-a-day multivitamin that is complete from A to Zinc. The products are developed to give your body the right nutrients at the right levels to fill in your nutritional gaps and support good health. They are designed for both men and women in the family and are suitable for sharing.
We don’t always eat the right foods or a balanced diet but we still need our body to function at its best every day. Centrum Advance contains essential vitamins and minerals, including Lutein for healthy eyes, and Lycopene for a healthy heart. Centrum Advance, the complete one-a-day formula. Complete from A to Zinc.
With B group vitamins including folic acid to help support daily energy.
With key antioxidants such as Vitamins A & E, Betarotene, Selenium, Vitamin C and Zinc to help support immune function.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Biotin to help maintain healthy skin.
Each tablet contains:
|Vitamin A (as Retinol Acetate)||
300 micrograms R.E.
|Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol)||
|Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione)||
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate)||
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||
|Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate)||
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate 135.3mg and Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate 64.7mg)||
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monihydrate)||
|Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate)||
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenate)||
|Copper (as Cupric Sulfate)||
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||
|Phosphorus (as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate)||
|Potassium (as Potassium Sulfate)||
Adults: Take one Centrum Advance tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Warnings and precautions:
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask your healthcare professional if you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Low sodium formula. Contains colourings, sulfite, caramel (from wheat) and tabletting aids.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.