The Centrum Advance range is a once-a-day multivitamin that is complete from A to Zinc. The products are developed to give your body the right nutrients at the right levels to fill in your nutritional gaps and support good health. They are designed for both men and women in the family.
Centrum Advance 50+ is designed to give your body the right nutrients at the right levels as you get older to help fill nutritional gaps in your diet. With the added benefit of Lutein for healthy eyes, and Lycopene for a healthy heart, Centrum Advance 50+ is complete from A to Zinc.
With B vitamins plus Folic Acid to support vitality every day.
With key antioxidants such as Vitamins A & E, Betarotene, Selenium, Vitamin C and Zinc to help support immune function.
With Lutein and Vitamin A to help support healthy eyes.
With Lycopene Vitamin B6 and Folic Acid to help maintain a healthy heart
Each tablet contains
|Vitamin A (as Retinol Acetate)||
300 micrograms R.E.
|Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol)||
|Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione)||
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate)||
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||
|Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate)||
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate 135.3mg and Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate 64.7mg)||
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate)||
|Chromium (as Chromic Chloride Hexahydrate)||
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenate)||
|Copper (as Cupric Sulfate)||
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||
|Phosphorus (as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate)||
|Potassium (as Potassium Sulfate)||
Adults: Take one Centrum Advance 50+ tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Warnings and precautions:
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ask your healthcare professional if you are breastfeeding.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Low sodium formula. Contains colourings, sulfite, and tabletting aids.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.