Healthy, resilient bones consist of approximately 2/3 calcium salts 1/3 collagen. Caltrate Bone & Muscle Health combines a unique blend of calcium and other minerals for bone strength and flexibility In addition to calcium salts and collagen, healthy bones also contain water and other organic compounds.
The importance of Calcium:
- Calcium is a vital mineral that is essential for developing and maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Calcium cannot be produced by the body so it must come from our diet.
- Less than half of Australian adults get their daily recommended intake of calcium.
- Each Caltrate BONE & MUSCLE HEALTH tablet provides up to 60% of your recommended daily intake.
The Importance of Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D helps optimise the absorption of calcium, helping to build and maintain healthy bones.
- Each Caltrate BONE & Muscle Health tablet provides more than the recommended adequate intake of vitamin D for all Australians.
The Importance of Collagen:
- Your bones consist of approximately 2/3 calcium salt and 1/3 collagen.
- Collagen is the essential framework for bone mineralisation.
- Collagen provides resilience and flexibility that helps keep bones from being brittle
- Caltrate BONE & Muscle Health contains additional minerals that are important for collagen formation to support bone strength and flexibility.
Healthy, resilient bones consist of approximately:
2/3 calcium salt for bone strength.
1/3 collagen for flexibility.
Caltrate BONE & MUSCLE HEALTH contains unique blend of calcium and other minerals that are important for collagen formation to support bone strength and flexibility, plus high levels of Vitamin D (1000IU) to support muscle strength, to help keep you moving.
Supports muscle strength.
Each tablet contains:
- Helps build and maintain strong bones 600mg.
- Helps optimise calcium absorption & supports made strength 1000IU.
- Helps maintain strong bones 50mg.
- Helps bone formation and repair 7.5mg.
- Important for collagen formation and bone mineralisation 500mcg
- For skeletal development 1.75mg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.